Sunday, January 6, 2008

Supercross Season Begins

It's Supercross time!.

While it is down time for me with mostly easy rides as I slowly build up my fitness for the 2008 season, the season is just getting started for my second favorite sport -Supercross. To get us ready in proper style, the family meet David Wathen his family at Kemper Arena for the Kansas City Round of the Toytota Arenacross While all the big boys were not at the race as there were other rounds taking place, it was still a fun filled evening.

The Round 1 out at Anaheim took place last night also and I stayed up late after we got back from the Arenacross to watch all the action. While the track was a little muddy and created an interesting race, it was not muddy enough for my favorite ride Kevin Windham did not win. Past champ Chad Reed pulled out the win over James Stewart.

And what is this? The Dakar Rally Cancelled! I usually spin on the trainer while watching this every January. What is the world coming to?

Some pictures from Saturday's Kansas City Arena Cross Below.

No comments: