Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kansas State Cyclocross Championships

This weekend the De Stad Series continues with the Kansas State Cyclocross Championship Saturday will be course set-up and Sunday we will finish things off in the a.m. The weather forecast for the weekend is looking great for an epic cyclo-cross race. Light freezing rain to a wintry mix is on tap. I just hope the ground is not frozen. It's going to suck trying to pound in stakes into a frozen ground.

Cyclocross is cathing on. Locally it is catching on as well. Maybe not as much as I expected, but the number of racers have grown along with the number of events. Event number are still rather low compared to other areas. We will see who show up this weekend in Leavenworth.

This will be my last event to promote for the year, and maybe ever as I am not going to promote any Spring events next year do to some health reason. I am looking forward to getting healthy again and spending more time with my family and just riding.

No comments: