Sunday, February 25, 2007

Feel Good, Feel Bad

Feel Good, Feel Bad - it is all in your head.

You could stand here sick with ten illnesses today, and tomorrow have no evidence of any of them. Your body has the ability to replenish itself that fast. But most of you do not have the ability to change your thoughts that fast. So the amount of time that it takes between sickness and wellness is only the amount of time that it takes for me to figure out how to let it in -- for me to figure out how to feel good, when I'm looking at something that makes me feel bad --- Abraham

I came across the above quote when I started getting sick on Friday - Everyone in my office was passing around this "Flu" and one by one were calling in sick - I thought really hard about what it said and if I believed it. Should I just let myself Feel Bad and let my body fight it off? Or should I just Feel Good and let it in?

It is Sunday morning now and I never did get ill enough to call in sick. Maybe "It is all in your Head"....

No comments: