Monday, March 9, 2009

Bone Bender ????

Things are not looking good for the Bone Bender this weekend. Check out this thunderstorm passing over the trails. Combine this with last weekends 5 inches of snow, Saturday's 2 inches of rain and it looks like mother nature has decided we need to move the Bone Bender to April 18th, 2009.

Some things are just meant to be I guess. April is a fine month for a 3/6 event and Damian and I need an extra month to train if we are going to take home that Duo title.....

No comments: