First a recap of the good and bad for 2008:
- Celebrated 15 year wedding anniversary to my wonderful wife Carolynn
- Got a promotion at work - Senior Systems Administrator
- Promoted a very successful cyclocross series
- My sister Jacqueline graduated Law School and passed the Florida Bar.
- Won Single Speed division in the De Stad Cyclocross series
- Won the 2008 Commuter Challenge
- Won a Hare Scrambles race on my first try (after a 16 year layoff...)
- Set the fastest night lap at this year Rapture in Misery 12 hour.
- Completed my first 100 mile mountain bike race - Cohutta 100