Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tall Oaks Challenge










This past weekend we headed over to Jefferson City for the round #8 of the Midwest Fat Tire Series - The Tall Oak Challenge. Jessica and Nick put on a fine event and had the course all trimmed up for us.









Carolynn and Christopher prior to the start. Both are leading their class with Christopher having a shot at raping up the series title if he could win today.










Carolynn got off to a quick start and lead the Beginner women for about 20 minutes then started dying from the heat. She ended up fading to 6th place, but still stayed ahead of some the the series women to help her gain points for the series.










Christopher made it 8 Hole shots in a row. There was a good turnout of kids and I told him to try hard to get into the woods first.










Christopher getting ready to attack the course.









Start of the Expert 35 and over class. I settled into 3rd, but was soon passed by Todd and Dan. Not a good day for me at all. I have been having real troubles with the heat this year. I can't wait until this summer is over. Yes I know summer has just started, but I need to have something to look forward to :-)










Christopher made it 8 wins in a row and locked up another MTB Title.

No comments: