Sunday, November 14, 2010

De Stad Cross Cup Report and Pictures

Where do I begin? Well lets begin by thanking everyone who made the De Stad Cross Cup possible. The Cow Town Cycling Team, The Wheel Cyclery, Pot Pie, Breakaway Consulting, Santa Fe Trails Bike, Heather Jordan, Roger Harrison, Dan Oldehoeft, Scott Bikes, the University of Saint Mary, our sponsors and all the great volunteers - especially guys like Mark Krause who is always there to lend a helping hand without even being asked. I know I forgot a few and will add once I get my wits about me. It goes without saying that none of this would have been possible without my wonderful wife Carolynn and my son. They both worked hard as usual this weekend and had to do double duty because they had to put up with me.

I would also like to thank all the racer and their families who came out and supported us. It has been a long season so far with dozens of races and I really appreciate your support.

I hope everyone enjoyed the course. Sorry it was a little long. I think the evil Cross Guru got a little carried away when he made everyone come back up and do that devilish climb up from the ball fields.

Well I am off to get some rest and heal up. Hopefully I can get back to racing soon myself and join in all the fun. Today's event got my motivation going big time.

Some photos from the Cross Guru. If anyone wants a higher res pictures just let me know.

De Stad Cross Cup


Some vids from Michael Ruder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvmUZ7xqnMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B0VVeF0fl0

No comments: