Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter "Snake" Hunt.

This Easter we went hunting, not for eggs, but for Christopher's California Kingsnake that had gotten out. Old Mike was fed last night and someone did not lock his cage. Nothing like having a 5 foot snake roaming around your house. I would like to know what is up with our 3 cats? Those things are worthless. You would think they would be the first to find the snake. Later that morning Carolynn heard a strange noise coming from our refrigerator. Looks like she found the prize egg....


BTW, don't tell my Mother, she will never come and see us up here in KC if she found out we had snakes running around our house....

2 comments:

Randy said...

Thats a funny story, I used to have a ball python and it once got out. I had an airtight apartment at the time so I wasn't to worried and didn't really look for it, I assumed it would show up somewhere. About a week later as I was about to go to the bathroom I saw something in the toilet and the snake went right down the hole, I was able to grab it before it made it all the way down. Good times.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Pat knows and she already has plans to kill it....mama don't play :)