Sunday, April 10, 2011

Turns out Mountain Bikers Can Run

Another God's Country Off-Road Duathlon is in the books. Perfect day for a very fun race. I just wish I could have been out racing also.

I was happy to see a lot of mountain bikers out given my favorite sport a try. Turns out MTB riders can run, just ask Aaron Elwell. He took top honors today with a very strong bike leg us course, but he also put in a solid run. Some other folks that can run that I never know are Chris Hersey, Dennis Grelk, Nick Valdes, John Wagner and Craig Myers.

Results are up: 2011 God's Country Off-Road Duathlon

Some pictures that I took while being depressed that I could not race...

2011 God's Country Duathlon

2 comments:

AaronE. said...

Ive got the video up from my bike lap. Im sore.

Mark Studnicki said...

Ya, he apparently can run, and quite well at that. I know I can't.