Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 New Years Day Ride


Carolynn and I headed over to Lawrence for LMBC's annual New Years Day ride.  I believe this is our 17 annual. 
Very good turnout today.  I would say well over 50 riders.  As one would expect, turnout usually depends on conditions. Today we started at 29 degrees with a small amount of cloud cover.  
Trail boss Art King was happy to announce that the River Trails were all rideable until the sun started to come out. 
Gerard making the Mary look good.  I believe this is Gerard's 17th LMBC New Years Day ride also. 
Chuck I do believe you are a little over dressed.  And what is up with the boots and that helmet?  I will send you a new Rudy Project winter helmet to replace that god awful pink unit you have on :-)

Check out the 2017 LMBC New Years Day Ride album for more pictures.



No comments: